Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

May 30, 2016

my dear fam, 
this week was good! We had our zone conference with President Christensen. I love him and hermana Christensen so stinkin much!! We learned lots of new ways to find new victims. We also had divisions and we have the best hermana leaders ever! 
We had a ward family home evening and I lost in the game that we played and I had to dance in front of everyone like a monkey, jump like a rabbit, and act like a dog and a cat haha everyone was crying from laughing so hard. i think its safe to say that Im not as shy as I used to be haha life is good here in Ambato. We are getting to know tons of people and looking for some new investigators! Hermana Gutierrez is the best and laughs at all my jokes so we get along just great haha! 

I hope you are all doing great!! I love you all lots!!!!

Love
Hermana Brimhall

this was our sad attempt at taking pics hahahahaha sorry I dont have anything better

No comments:

Post a Comment