Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

May 23, 2016

Well this week was good! My cute little daughter is so great. She is the greatest. I am learning so much from her. She has so much faith and is always serving everyone! I want to be more like her haha I love her to death! We are fiding lots of new inverstigators but only one came to church. When we got here there was one inverstigator that they were teaching about a month ago but we are finding lots.The ward here is great and the leaders are helping us lots to find new less actives. 

Sunday in church there was a convert that was telling us the story of his conversion and he is an ex military guy and as he explained it they trained him to be a "war machine" but he talked about how the gospel has changed him so much and how he never is going to let himself change back to who he was before. His story was a little funny but the spirit was strong. I love talking to the new converts because they dont know a whole lot still but their testimonies are so strong! Its the greatest.

I hope you are all loving life!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment