Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

March 28, 2016

Hey fam bam! 
This week was good! We had the opportunity to listen to the womens conference and it was so great!! I LOVED IT! We learned lots about service. I loved one part that said that everyone needs a spiritual and physical safe place (I dont know if that translates in english right haha). But I loved it. We should all help others to feel like that safe place is with us or in our homes. 
The work was a little complicated in our sector becasue everyone here celebrates semana santa and they were all on vacation since wednesday basically but the Catholics do something really cool. On friday they have a little parade thing and all of the men walk through the street carrying crosses with little white loin cloths and one of Christ and everything. It puts everything in perspective were you see that. There was lots of people following behind them and it was super easy to imagine that on a friday like that one about 2000 years again Christ was doing the same thing for us. 
We all know that with lots of celebrations means lots of food. We got to try maito de pollo and fenesca.
And of course I have more pics.
I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED EASTER!!!!!!
Hermana Brimhall

PS We had cambios and Im still here in Puyo but Hermana Tello went back to Quito. Now my companion is Hermana Loayza now. She is from Peru too haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment