Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

May 16, 2016

Well my dear fam. Im still alive hahaha opening a sector and training at the same time is a great way to test your patience! Its a great thing that I have an hija that is so dang sweet. She is from Lima Peru and is seriously a doll. She is the first missionary in her fam and is the greatest thing that happend to Ecuador! SHe has a heart of gold and is super willing to work and learn new things. She is super diligent and loves everybody and everything haha our sector is huge. Its one of the biggest sectors here in Ambato but the ward is great and there are lots of members helping us out!
As always I dont have a lot of time to write but I lot you tons and hope you all enjoy some pics of our little adventure at pailon del diablo! Its a huge waterfall and you can walk up behind it in a little cave. its so cool! I LOVE YOU ALL TONSSS!!

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment