Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

April 4, 2016

HEY FAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!!
This week has been the best week of my life basically just because we are going to have a temple in Quito! That is the best birthday present I could have received. I was so stinkin excited. When President Monson announced the temple in Quito everyone in the room gasped and I think I was included in that haha I dont really remember because I was so happy and so excited!! I had chills from my head to my toes and I was smiling so big it hurt! haha I have never cried such happy tears in my whole life. Every single one of my converts and less actives and member from my sectors ran through my head and im just so grateful for every single one of them and for their desires to do good. 
We also found some new people this week that are passing through some really hard times. I love how the gospel is so simple but yet it has a little something for every person that is sick, afflicted, suffering spiritually and emotionally. Hermana Loayza likes to work and we are being very dilligent. Our sector needs some miracles so we are being exactly obedient and working our hardest until the last minutes of the day. She is such a great companion and loves the mission work. And for all of the I love her haha . Im excited for this cambio and I know that we are going to see lots of new things happen here in Puyo. I just love these people with all of my heart!!
 But I loved the conference. The spirit is always so strong. The gospel is so perfect and the church is so perfect. We have so many great leaders and they can always answer my questions. 
 LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE!!!!!!!

Hermana Brimhall



No comments:

Post a Comment