Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

March 14, 2016

My dearest fam,
I love you all to the moon and back! I am doing great! We are finding  lots of new less actives to teach and finding some investigators along the way. We are in Quito again and have to travel back to our sector in Puyo tonight. Hermana Tello has been a trooper this week. She had to get her wisdom tooth extracted and has chimpmunk cheeks and everything. The dentist let me assist him hahahahaha. Im pretty sure thats illegal but his assistant had to leave early and before we were talking about how I worked with a dentist before the mission so he let me assist him to finsih everything up hahaha. Can I put that on a resume that I assisted in Ecuador?? haha just kidding but Im doing great and loving Puyo. The little girl in the pic is my BFF everyone says that she is my mini me but I thinks thats just because she has greenish eyes haha 

I hope you are all doing good and enjoying life! 
Lots and lots of love!!!

Hermana Brimhall


No comments:

Post a Comment