Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

June 27

Dear fam, 
This week was great! It has been a week full of happy tears and lots of success. Every night this week when we have gotten home we struggle to stay awake when we are plaaning because we are workingour little booties off.  We finally have investigators attending church and LOTS OF LESS ACTIVES!!! We are working with 13 less active families. I feel like my calling in life is to work with less actives haha my whole mission we have had to focus lots more on them. 
We found a less active and her son this week and she hated everyone and everything about the church but we had a lesson super spiritual with her and she told us that we could keep soming back for her son but she still doesnt want anything to do with the church but when we went back she was there alone and she told us that she had been praying to see if she is in the wrong and she wants to start praying and reading the book of mormon again. MIRACLES EXIST my dear fam! 
Here are some pics of a family that I love with my whole heart and their adorable little grandbaby. A little 2 year old stole my heart haha just look at that cute smile! 
I Love you all tons and I hope you have a happyy 4th of July!!!

Lots of love,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment