Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

June 20, 2016

We had transfers this week and I get to stay with my hija here in Ambato to finish her training! Whoo Hoo! So I know ill be here at least until august. This week was super busy and we are working hard to find new people to teach. We have some really great less actives that are progressing super well! Our investigators all went out of town for fathers day but we are going to have to forgive them and keep working haha. I had to talk in church yesterday and it went well haha we have to talk in church alot because they always ask us to talk about missionary work every 3rd sunday. The bishop told me to be nice on the ward because there was missionaries before that were really harsh when they gave talks. I shared a few stories about how I was scared to talk to people and share the gospel before and everyone was in tears from laughing so hard haha the bishop was happy. 

I hope you all had a great week! I love you all tons!!
dont lose opportunities to share the gospel!
Here are some pics of the zone and some food from venezuela. We have a less active from venezuela and he cooks super good! 
LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!


Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment