Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

August 8

Dear fam!
This is going to be a super short email again because once again I dont have a whole lot of time but to answer the question that everyone is asking I am going home on Oct 25th. I dont know what time or any of that fun stuff yet but Ill let you know when they tell me. 
This week was good though! I got a letter from one of my converts in Ambato and he is the greatest! Hes like 50 so I love him like a dad haha He is doing so great! He has the priesthood and is super excited. He shared his testimony in the letter and it made me cry haha I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!
Hermana Gardiner is the greatest! We are working hard and have a few baptisms coming up this month! Whoo hoo. Knocking doors and saving souls. Thats what we do hahah
Have a good week!!! I love you all!


Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment