Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

August 22

Hey family! 
This week was great! I sure love you all tons and Hope you are enjoying life. We are finding lots of less actives and lots that are going to progress! We are excited! I still love this work with all of my heart and Im sorry but Im never coming home. Im going to run away to a place called Taisha in the jungle part of Ecuador to live like Tarzan so they dont make me go home:)
Emarrassing moment of the week... It started to rain and we took out my umbrella and everything was going great but we left it outside to dry off while we ate lunch at a memebers house and when we went outside we say that there was brown stuff all over my umbrella and we thought that is was dog poop or something but it didnt smell like it so I looked in my bad to see if it came from there and sure enough there was a rotten banana from like a week and a half ago that a different memeber gave us that I forgot to take out hahahaha the memeber just looked at me and died laughing because it was the grossest banana I have ever seen. It was completely black and everything was squished out.
 
I love you all tons!!! Have a great week!

Love

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment