Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

August 29

Hey fam bam! 

All is well here is paradise:) We had a ton to do this week! We had divisions and studies basically every day! We are seeing lots of miracles here and I feel so blessed to be Hermana Gardiners coomp. She is the sweetest! I had the worlds worst alergic reactions to some vitamen C pills and I broke out in hives all over my body and she had to rub stuff on my back every night ahahah she is a champ! 

On sunday it was the best thing ever! We were ableto reactivate a less active family a few weeks ago and the dad had been less active since he was 8 so he had never blessed the sacrament so he was ordained a priest last week and was able to bless the sacrament for the first time in his life and he is 28. It was the sweetest thing ever! I love the gospel and I love you all as well! Have a great week!!

Love
Hermana Brimhall


No comments:

Post a Comment