Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

July 4

Well we had emergency transfers today and im in El Valle de los Chillos again in a sector called San Rafael! Its about 10 minutes away from where I started my mission in Conocoto! Im in a trio! Its a triple threat! Im going to be an Hermana Leader now which will be a little interesting but my comps are from Bolivia and Chile. Hermana Peralta was my hermana leader for like 6 months of my mission and now is my comp so thats kind of fun! Hermana Maldonado is great but I dont really know her haha but next week Ill know more!
Im sad to leave Ambato! My poor daughter was super sad but she is going to do great things! We have an investigator is Ambato that is going to be baptized on saturday but im not going to be able to be there so thats super sad but the most important is that he can make a covenent with our heavenly father. We had a lesson that was super special with him this week. He was a little unsure if he had recieved an answer or no but when we finished that lesson he prayed and we all left in tears because the spirit was so strong and he was super happy and excited to be baptized. He announced his own baptism at church in the class of gospel priniples and everything. He is so great!! 

Happy 4th of July!! I love you all tons! Hope you have an amazing week!


Love
Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment