Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 33

Hey fam!!

It was good to talk to you all and see your cute faces!! I love you all tons!! Christmas was great here in Ecuador!! There people take good care of me! haha We were able to see miracles the week and see the hand of the Lord in the work. This week we were teaching our investigator Kenice and shes not married but she wants to be she just doesnt have the money. We taught her about tithing and before we could even compremeterla pagarlo she asked us if we could help her pay when she goes to church. Yesterday she went to church and paid her tithing and everything. She doesnt work though she just has a little money that her husband gives her for food and everything so I think she felt a little embarassed because it wasnt a whole lot but we explained the story of the widow and she was super happy. She has such great faith and I know god will bless her with the money that she needs to get married. We are also doing little activities with her where she makes food and we have members and people buy from her to help her with the money. 
I also am learning new talents. I can now whistle to call taxis hahaha its a great thing!
I dont have a whole lot of time but lots more happened that I will fill you all in on in a different email! haha I love you tons and Hope you all have a happy new year!!! Take care!!!
Love,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment