Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 32

Hey Fam!
This is gonna be short because I will fill you in on all the good stuff on friday! but this week a bug flew in my ear and I could not get it out for the life of me and NOBODY believed me. It was flying around in there and everything and driving me nuts!! and then like 2 days later I cleaned my ear with a Qtip and it finlly came out and I went running to Hermana Sangredi to show her that im not crazy and she was dying laughing at me. I dont lie peeps. 
Also we had to teach a lesson in English and Hermana Sangredi studied so hard and taught parts of the lesson I was so proud of her! She has never had to speak english like that before and I was praying like crazy through the lesson that she could speak. Heavenly Father was looking out for us. I never knew it would be so hard to teach in English! haha I have forgot so much and I was talking so slow!! but it was okay because the lady is from Nigeria and speaks some other language and English is her second language.
All is well here!! I love you tons!! have a great week and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Love Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment