Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 30


hey!!!
So once upon a time the Thanksgiving dinner was great! haha we ate turkey and everything. They have 2 sons that live in Utah and know the tradition very well. We also played white elephant. I have pics for you.



Also Hermana Greer finished her mission!! it was sad but we did divisions on her birthday and ate like 50 pounds of cake. Im not goiong anywhere this cambio im with hermana Sangredi in Solanda again whoo hoo! We have a baptism this weekend and we are super pumped!! He is the dad of some kids that got baptized in september. Slowly but surely they are going to have an eternal family. We just need to find him a wife haha!
They also told us this week that the missions are going to be one week shorter so im going to be coming home the last week in Oct. of next year. I dont want to come home a week early but they changed the time that the people are in the MTC to 3 weeks instead of 2 for the people that dont have to learn a language so yeah it changes everything.
Oh my gosh... I think I had the most embarrasing moment this week hahahaha we were going to an activity in a taxi and I was only half listening because we were late. (we had to help an elder fill up the baptismal font with bucket of water becasue the water wasnt working). But the taxi driver told us that he took to gringas somewhere but they said they were prisioners. I was like "oh really? we are too!"..... in spanishi pisioners is prisioneras and I heard misioneras which is missionaries. I should probs listen better hahahahaha but I was dying laughing when I figured out what he really said and then I had to explain everything hahaha it was great...
I hope you are all doing good!!! I love you all and hope you had a great thanksgiving!!!

Love,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment