Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Week 31

Hey fam! 
 This week was good! As you can tell by the pics we had a little Christmas dinner with President and Hermana Christensen. They spoil us!! We played games and had a mini family home evening and played white elephant. We had lots of fun!
I got my other package and my companion and I are enjoying everything from the mustaches to the stocking and food haha THANKS A TON!! You guys all rock!!
 

This week we also had divisions and I got to go with my mom (Hermana Roach) again! I was so happy haha I love her so stinking much!! But we were in her sector and we had to contact a little because the lessons that we were going to werent there. We found this lady that was from Haiti and she could only speak a tiny bit of english and a tiny bit of spanish but she speaks French. Our conversation was really interesting! haha it was like playing sharades but she is the sweetest person ever!! We couldnt teach her because she didnt understand spanish very well so we just prayed with her. We figured out that God in French is Bonye (bunji) so we prayed to Bonye and I almost got the giggles. We get to know so many great people here. and I just love every single one of them!


I am doing great and I love you all tons!! I hope you are all doing good!

Love,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment