Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 20

Oh boy do I have a story for you all!!!...Once upon a time there was an Hermana in a far away land called Ecuador. Her foot was swollen for 4 weeks straight so she finally went to the doctor and he didnt know what to do. So he sent her to get an MRI. When they got the results the doctor was amazed! To his astonishment she had an extra bone! He called her case "special" and sent her home laughing with all of his extraterestial jokes..... Long story short we were in doctors offices most of this week and I now have to get cortazone shots in my foot and do physical therapy haha! Only in the mission....

We had a zone activity today and played survivor of the fittest. Our zone leaders are so fun! I was laughing through the whole thing. 







I have a bunch of pictures this week because we were stuck in the house alot.... its was kind of torture but Hermana Molina and I survived..

I love you all and hope you are doing great!!! XOXOX from me!

Love,

Hermana Brimhall






No comments:

Post a Comment