Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 17

Happy Pday :)

This week we had a special conference with part of the Quito North Mission. Elder Soares from the quorum of the 70 came to speak to us and it was so powerful. I love when there are a ton of missionaries together because the spirit is alwasy so strong! When we sing it feels like we are the next motab because we all sing so loud. I can never hear myself and I feel like Im screaming haha its great! Part of his talk was on how we are called as missionaries and how we are called to our missions by revelation. It was a really good talk! Its so fun to meet so many leaders of the church. I will probably never have as many opportunities as I do in the mission to listen to all of these great leaders in person. We are pretty spoiled as missionaries.
I got to see some of my little friends that I was in the CCM with! There are a bunch of them in the Quito North Mission so it was fun seeing them. We sat by a girl from that mission and she asked me where I was from and everything and when I said Snowflake, AZ she got really excited! She is from Argentina and I forgot her name but she told me that she used to be really inactive and that Dallin Merrell reactivated her and its because of his that she is serving a mission right now. Its so amazing how small our world is. Its so fun to meet so many people. There is also and Hermana Willson in my mission from Argentina and she knows Caden Larson. Its so fun to have little connections! haha 
Im doing great here in Ecuador though! Its great to be a missionary. Its so sad! I only have 1 more week with Hermana Terranova and then she is finished with her mission. 
I love you all and hope you are doing great!! Take care!

Love,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment