Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 8, 2016

 well I have like infinity pics so thats pretty much all your gonna get but i love you all tons and hope youre great!!! I got my package from Aunt Julee and I loves it! Thanks for your sweet notes! and also from you too mom! ​
We had a service project and we had to build a chicken coup haha it was interesting. Its still a work in progress. and The other pics are of a cute little fam we are teaching and i lvoe them so stinking much!!! and The other ones with heels is because I they all were laughing at how tall I seemed when I put on their shoes hahaha ( Ive never been called tall in my whole life...) 

I love you all tons!!! Have a great week! and The 9 is because I have 9 months in the mission! Take care!!









No comments:

Post a Comment