Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 1, 2016

Hey my dearest fam!

This week we had interviews with President Christensen and I seriously love him! I always leave feeling so great and spiritual rejevenated. The spirit is always so strong and I cry in just about every single one cuz the spirit is so strong! But everything here is great! I had an intestinal infection again haha I think this country is trying to kill me little at a time! Not really haha. Im in love with Puyo and Im doing great here. Hermana Tello and I are doing great things with our investigators but I know it really isnt us. The Lord is working hard with our investigatos to help them change. We have one investigator that has/had addictions to drugs and everything and he has been clean for a month and comes to church every week. He has chagned so much and we when visit him there is a feeling way different in his home. Every time that we visit him he talls us how him and his dad are getting along better and he is helping his parents. He made the decision to go back to school and study and he has been studying his little heart out and took his exams on saturday. He also told us that he has friends that have been inviting him to do drugs but at first he just gave them excuse that he didnt have money and things like that. He told us that the last time that they invited him he told them that he doesnt want to do it ever again because God is driving his life not drugs and his friends told him that they are going to stop inviting him and that they respect the decision that he made to change.
I am dong great and loving every second that I have here. and I hope you are all doing wonderful! I love you all tons!!!
Love,
Hermana Brimhall
PS Never give a missionary spare time haha we dont kow what to do with ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment