Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Friday, February 26, 2016

February 15, 2016

Hey Fam Bam!
I hope you all had a happy valentines day! haha This week was a little strange haha we only were working like 3 days because monday and tuesday we were locked in the house for carnaval and friday and saturday we were in Quito and its like a 6 hour bus ride. We found some new people though that are super great! But the highligh of my week was being able to meet Elder Holland. He speaks so powerful and has a really funny sense of humor. I was laughing and crying and pretty much passed through every emotion possible in about two hours. I love that dear apostle and it was even cooler because we all got to shake his hand.

Hermana Tello had a dentist appointment in Quito so I came back to Puyo with Hermana Tonga and she is great! Heres some pics
I love you all lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hermana Brimhall

























The elders had a baptism and the daughter of one of our recient converts got baptized too



No comments:

Post a Comment