Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 10

Hey Fam.
This week was a little tough with investigators because the Pope of the Catholic church paid us a little visit. Lots of people had questions for us about him and what we thought about him. I did not actually see him but he was in Quito and I think Guajaquil (I spelt that wrong) too. We had our new missionary varification meeting this week too with President Christensen and ALL of the new missionaries. It was fun to see all my friends from the CCM again! But really President and Hermana Christensen are so awesome! He takes such good care of all of the missionaries here. He knows all of the apostles and President Monson because he worked with them so he always tells us personal experiences and stories and I LOVE IT!! And Hermana Christensen is so sweet! She always makes us such good food when we have meetings! haha its the best.

All is well here! Our baptism is going to be next week! Yay!
I love you all so so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment