Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 27

hi to everyone!!
This week was good! Hermana Sangredi and I are basically pros at finding our way around in our sector now. I still think its a maze but after 6 weeks im finally figuring it out! haha We are still finding lots of new people and working hard! We have some people progressing and getting ready to be baptized in two weeks! whoo hoo! We have one investigator thats my favorite person ever. Shes like 60 years old and the best thing that ever happened to this world. She reciently helpedbake the biggest cake in the world (or so she says). It was an activity for the celebration of the day of the dead. She also is allergic to pretty much everything outside of her house so we asked her if she wanted a blessing and she said yeah! when are they going to come and heal me?! She has great faith of loves going to church and we are going to keep working hard with her! Keep her in your prayers!
OH! I finished the book of mormon in spanish! haha finally! It only took me 6 months! But that doesnt matter haha its still as true as ever! Nothing else really happened this week. Just walkin, talking, and preaching! nothing else. Asi es la vida!
I love you tons and hope you are all doing great!! Have a good week:)
Love,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment