Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 26

Hey Everyone!!

I dont have a whole lot of time to write today but I have some good pics! My distict is super fun and our district leader is always pulling pranks on everyone. He has this Whoopie cushon that he brings everywhere and everyone always gives him the craziest looks haha



This week was good though! we are still working hard! We were contacting one day and this little 5 year old boy walks up and goes "hola guapas!" I was dying laughing and I could hardly talk. It was great! We are finding lots of new people still and a lot of new less actives. We are working with a family of less actives and they have been coming to church and are getting ready to go to the temple in december!!! My heart is so happy for them!!! 
We went to this place called Mr. Joy today and its basically like a giant chucky cheese for big people haha its great!
I love you all tons!!!
Love,

Hermana Brimhall


this is what $10 of fruit looks like here in ecuador! its so cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment