Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 14

Hello my little sugar muffins,

This week went by really fast and to be honestly I dont really remeber what happened before thursday haha soooo we will just start there. There was a young guy in our ward who had 23 years and got in a really bad car wreck. He was a faithful young returned missionary and was the secretary of our stake. He past away thursday night and all of the missionaries in our ward went to his viewing friday. A lot of his family is catholic but his mom and little brother are members. It was really sad to see how much hard it was for the people that arent memebers to cope with everything. This gospel really is such a blessing and a comfort in all types of situations. PLEASE pray for his sweet family and especially his cute little mom.
We also had divisions this week and I had the cuttest little Hermana LĂ­der as my companion for a day. Her name is Hermana Coronado and shes from Colombia. We had tons of fun haha but she doent know any English so she was whipping me into shape with my language. She really is great and so fun! The pic is awful of us but thats the only one I have haha Mission selfies are becoming a thing because thats the only way we can ever get clear pictures haha
I love you all bunches my sweet ooey gooey little gumdrops!

Love,
Hermana Brimhall


No comments:

Post a Comment