Ecuador Quito Mission: May 2015- November 2016

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 13

Hey Everyone!

Well my first week with Hermana Terranova was great! She has so many little tricks and visual aides for teaching! Its great because they understand so much better. As missionaries we are suppose to invite investigatorsto kneel and say prayers which is alwasy a little awkward but it is seriously so great every time we do! With one of our investigators this week we had her kneel with us to pray about Joseph Smith becasue she hadnt recieved and answer yet.After we finished the prayer she was just smiling and looked at both of us and asked us how we felt. She explained to us how great and peaceful she felt in that moment and we had the opportunity to bear our testimonies of the Holy Ghost and how we canknow the truth of ALL things through him. I seriously love being here!! My sector, my companion, my district, my zone, these people, this gospel, and everything here is absolutely perfect!!! Its so great!!!

here are some pics of Hermana Terranova and I. She is so fun!

I love you all tons!!!! take care!!!
LOVE,

Hermana Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment